The Audioquest Niagara 1000 is an audiophile power conditioner that will provide you with complete protection from voltage surges and spikes. Ultra-linear AC RF filtering capacitors, three banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation, and zero-ground contamination technology will provide cleaner, more stable current to your system, enhancing performance.
- 6 AC outlets: 1 High-Current Ground-Noise Dissipated; 5 Ultra-Linear Filtered/Ground Noise Dissipated
- Direction-Controlled Ultra-Low-Resistance Solid-Core Wiring
- Ultra-Linear AudioQuest AC RF Filtering Capacitors
- Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: 3 banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation
- Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 18 octaves of AC differential filtering with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A
- Zero Ground-Contamination Technology: Prevents the noise or surge energy present on AC Line or Neutral from connecting to the AC Ground
- Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset
- Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets
- Dimensions: 4.75” W x 4.00” H x 20.00” D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Audioquest Niagara 1000
- Brand: Audioquest
- Product Code: Niagara 1000
- Availability: In Stock