The Invicta is Resonessence Labs outstanding DAC/Headphone amplifier. It features USB Audio 2.0/1.0, DSD(64 & 128) over USB, SPDIF and the unique SDCard reader are provided. The SDCard supports WAV, AIFF, FLAC and DSD(64 & 128) files in DFF and DSF format. Input data rates up to 384kS/s. Includes Resonessence proprietary filters.
- All PCBs have been revised based on our experience with the production of INVICTA over the past two years.
- The Headphone output is now generated by the ESS Sabre DAC ES9018 rather than the ES9016 of the first generation.
- The front panel is modified to show additional high sample rate LEDs.
- DSD (both 64 and 128) is now supported: you can use USB or the SD Card as the data source for DSD programs. We support DFF and DSF formats on the SD Card.
- We have doubled the sample rate: you may now provide audio data at up to 384kS/S.
- The front panel and the cover are redesigned to highlight the DSD capability and reduce the internal temperature.
- We have added a slot in the front panel to increase the IR sensitivity
- The unit now operates with the Apple Remote Control
- A cosmetic upgrade: the OLED Display is now white rather than the original blue color.
Resonessence Labs Invicta
- Brand: Resonessence Labs
- Product Code: Invicta
- Availability: In Stock